City of Hereford Swimming Club AppleFest Meet - 2023
Licence No: 3WM230723
Saturday 1st Sunday 2nd July
ENTRIES WILL BE ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS
Closing date for visiting clubs - 9th June
Below is further information relating to the City of Hereford Swimming Club Summer Open Meet. We trust you will have an enjoyable and successful visit and if your team includes any visiting officials, they will be warmly welcomed.
- The Pool: Hereford Leisure Pool, St. Martin’s Avenue, HR2 7RQ is a 25 metre, six lane pool with electronic timing, 6 lane display scoreboard & computerised results.
- Car Parking: at the pool, there is a large car park that quickly gets full, but other sites are available nearby. Car Park charges are payable on the day.
- Coach and Chaperone passes can be collected from the admissions table
50 metres - Butterfly, Backstroke, Breaststroke, and Freestyle
100 metres - Butterfly, Backstroke, Breaststroke, Freestyle, and Individual Medley
200 metres - Butterfly, Backstroke, Breaststroke, Freestyle, and Individual Medley
400 metres - Individual Medley
Medals will be given for top 3 for each event for the age groups: 9yrs, 10yrs, 11yrs, 12yrs, 13yrs, 14yrs, 15yrs, 16/over.
There will also be awards for top girl, top boy in each age group & top visiting club
£6.00 per event.
Entries to be sent to the Promoter. Club entering more than five swimmers must be made by Electronic File.
Entries will be rejected if:
- They are received without the relevant fee.
- Incorrectly completed, including entering times faster than the upper cut off times.
- Received after the closing date of 29th May 2020.
The event is run under Swim England Laws and Swim England Technical Rules, and any laws or rules not covered by the Promoter’s Conditions shall be covered by the Swim England Laws on Open Competitions.
All events will be “single start” and may have “over the top” starts. The order of the events may be changed at the discretion of the Referee.
Age will be that on 2nd July 2023.
Warm up and race times will be announced closer to the date.
In order to assist with the efficient running of the meet, teams are requested to provide licensed officials if possible. Trainee officials are welcome to attend and will be mentored if possible.
Admission charge will be £4.00 per session or £12.00 for the entire weekend.
Information and completed entry forms to the promoter at the following address:
45 Blakemore Close,
Hereford HR2 7HZ
Tel: 07425 144476
Meet pack, including entry forms, can be downloaded below: